A deposit of $20 per person is required ($27 if lunch is included).
Your booking is not secure until the deposit has been paid, and we reserve the right to turn away groups that have not paid a deposit.
We accept credit cards, cash or direct deposits into a bank account.
Please note that DEPOSITS ARE NOT REFUNDABLE, unless we are notified NO LESS THAN 3 DAYS before play or if we cancel play due to extreme weather conditions.
Your Name (required)
Your Phone Number (required)
Your Email (required)
Booking Date (required)
Session Time (required)
Morning 08:30-12:30Afternoon 13:30-17:30
Estimated Number Of People? (required)
Normal Paintball or Kids Paintball?
Normal Paintball (16yo+)Kids Paintball (8-16yo)
SocialCasualCorporateBirthday PartyBucks PartyHen's PartyOther (please specify below)
Anything we should know? Special requirements, requests or questions?
Terms And Conditions
• Kids Paintball may be played by anyone aged 8 (eight) and over in the ACT. More information found here!
• Players MUST be 16 years or over to play standard paintball in the ACT. NO ID, NO PLAY.
• Anyone aged 16 or 17 who wants to play paintball, MUST bring:
o Photo ID to prove their age; and
o A completed Young Person Paintball Consent Form found here ; and
o A parent or legal guardian with photo ID; or
o A certified copy of their parent's or legal guardian's ID
• Anyone under the age of 18 must bring these as well as the Young Person Paintball Consent Form found here to fulfil the statutory requirements, the details of which can be found here. Those under 18 who do not comply with the statute WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO PLAY
• Groups must have paid the deposit as explained above, prior to the day they play.
• NO ALCHOHOL BEFORE OR DURING PLAY. Players deemed to be under the influence of alcohol or other drugs will not be allowed to play and their deposit will not be refunded.
• Paintball Sports ACT has the right to remove, from the premises if necessary, any person(s) believed to be a danger or potential risk to their or anyone else's safety. Any participant removed on such grounds will not be entitled to a refund.
• Prior to a booking being made, Paintball Sports ACT must be made aware of any disability that may prevent a participant from understanding directions, could result in unpredictable behaviour, or that interferes with a persons mobility.
• All participants must be completely able to understand and follow any directions/orders given to them by the referee/s, during their booking at any time. Directions and orders will be given in English.
• A copy of the Paintball Sports ACT Indemnity and Release form will be provided on check-in and must be completed by customers taking part in any paintball activities).
• In the event of light rain, Paintball games can still go ahead. Heavy rain and or high wind or electrical storms may require a booking to be rescheduled or the deposit refunded to the customer.
• To ensure that your group is able to play for the full time booked, all participants must check-in at least 30 minutes prior to their booked time.
• Only paintballs purchased from Paintball Sports ACT on the day of play may be fired.
Check this box if you have read and accept the terms and conditions above
Check this box if you understand that every person aged 16 or 17 who wants to play standard paintball (Kids Paintball can be played from ages 8+) must bring a completed Parental Consent Form found here , their photo ID (that shows their date of birth), and either a parent or legal guardian with photo ID, or a certified copy of their parent or legal guardian's ID